Reverse Phone Detective
Reverse Phone Detective helped me with all my phone number issues! I have been dealing with some strange phone calls ever since I got a new number and moved to a new house. I was really interested in finding out the information of some of my more frequent mystery callers. I was constantly getting harassing, prank calls all day long. No matter what I said or threatened, they just kept calling!
Have you ever gotten a call from a number you didn’t recognize? I’ve had my fair share in my new place. Some were callers for the previous number owner I assumed and others I simply had no clue. I was certainly interested in figuring out if I could find a way to stop these callers and more importantly find out who they were. I didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a private investigator so I went online to do a search of phone detection device. I found a lot of useless products that I knew would do no good, but I found a gem with the Reverse Phone Detective!
I wanted to find out the people behind an unknown numbers, locate their exact address and details without spending too much. It was a project I was determined to do in order to stop the callers and enjoy my new home peacefully.
What is Reverse Phone Detective for?
Reverse Phone Detective is a service that helps you trace the person behind the number in the United States. There are more than 250 million records including residential, toll free, business, private, cellular, and even unlisted phone numbers on file, according to the site.
With Reverse Phone DetectiveI was able to do a reverse cell phone lookup. That’s the good thing about Reverse Phone Detective. That let me find the names and addresses of all the numbers that kept calling my phone even after I told them not to. I used the phone lookup to mostly identify pesky callers, but you may also use it to research a number that appeared on your phone bill, locate an old friend from high school or college, research missed calls on your caller ID that you don’t recognize, and verify an address.
Once I got the names and addresses of the callers from Reverse Phone Detective, I was able to file a police report to stop the harassment. Sure enough they stopped!
How Exactly The Reverse Phone Lookup Works?
Reverse Phone Detective works like a caller ID application that covers landline numbers, cell phones, and business lines in the United States. The Reverse Phone Detective website itself does a good job of explaining how it all works:
- Enter a phone number into the Reverse Phone Detective search box (you can begin a search here)
- Preview your results (basic information about the number, such as city/state)
- Pay to view full Reverse Phone Detective results (name and address of owner and more)
Because I was using the Reverse Phone Detective website, I agreed to use the information found only for lawfully acceptable reasons. I didn’t want to get into trouble with law enforcement myself because of Reverse Phone Detective! And I haven’t. Here’s what I love best about Reverse Phone Detective:
- No one is notified that I searched for them. Reverse Phone Detective helped me rest peacefully knowing that the prank callers wouldn’t know who I was or how they were identified. I’ve even looked up my own number and sure enough I was there! My searches are completely confidential.
- My privacy at Reverse Phone Detectiveis never jeopardized. I chose to “opt-out” of the Reverse Phone Detective directory so that my information would not be available for others to see. I wanted to do the searching, not to be reached! This opt out service was only a very small fee. That was a plus for me.
- With my Reverse Phone Detective membership I was able to search any number I plugged in. I even plugged in friends numbers to verify if the program actually worked. I got back all of the right information! It didn’t matter if the number was from a land line, cell or mobile number, or even unlisted. The Reverse Phone Detective knows its stuff!
I was amazed to see that all of the numbersI was looking were in the Reverse Phone Detective database. Know do they know this stuff?? With each number I got back the name (first and last) of the caller or phone number owner, the person’s current home address, their cell phone carrier, and even the person’s location information!
Benefits of Reverse Phone Detective
- I got two options for purchasing the Reverse Phone Detective service. I could either purchase the one search record for a one-time fee of $14.95 or I could purchase an unlimited 1 year access to as many Reverse Phone Detectiverecords as I want for only $39.95. I went for the latter.
- Reverse Phone Detective offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If I purchase Reverse Phone Detective service and I couldn’t find the record you’re looking for, I could have the support staff at their office help find the record for me for free. But if the record still couldn’t be found I had the option to request for a full refund within 8 weeks of when my original purchase of the service! That feature never came into play because I found all my information.
- Reverse Phone Detectivealso offered an opportunity for me to have my own personal records removed from all of the databases that they use to find these records. For only a one-time fee of $4.95 I paid to have all of my information removed from the Reverse Phone Detective personal privacy.
In conclusion of my review, if you want to find information on an unlisted number, cell phone number or even a prank caller like I did, Reverse Phone Detective is definitely the service to use. To try the Reverse Phone Detective service out for yourself, just go on the website and you can sign up for membership immediately!